President Gordon B. Hinckley's Challenge and Promise

President Gordon B. Hinckley said in a

worldwide leadership training meeting:

“I am convinced there is no other organization anywhere to match the Relief Society of this Church.

If they will be UNITED and speak with ONE VOICE,

Their STRENGTH will be INCALCULABLE!”

10 January 2004, 20

Relief Society - A Restoration of an Ancient Form

RELIEF SOCIETY

“A Restoration of an Ancient Pattern”


Although the name may be modern date,

the institution is of ANCIENT ORIGIN.

We were told by our martyred prophet

that the same organization EXISTED

in the church ANCIENTLY.”

Eliza R. Snow

(Published in: “Daughters in My Kingdom”)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who You Are...

A friend of my daughter, Sarah...made this video...inspired by my daughter's personal blog...She has a huge following...mostly young mothers...who get a daily dose of humor...from my daughter's ongoing sagas of young motherhood...(wait till they all become "teenagers"...my daughter will have PLENTY of material to write about) (smile)

All the pictures in this video are of my daughter and her family...The MUSIC is INSPIRING...I thought...many of us...could relate...to its message...as mothers...but, also, as WOMEN of GOD...!

3 comments:

  1. My kids will be lucky to make it to teenager-hood.

    Just sayin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that each one of you...made it THROUGH TEEN HOOD is a TESTAMENT...that MIRACLES...are still in existence...(smile)(of course, I wasn't referring to YOU...) (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Thanks for sharing. Even "old" moms need to remember now and then... :) (speaking of teenagers...)

    ReplyDelete