President Gordon B. Hinckley's Challenge and Promise

President Gordon B. Hinckley said in a

worldwide leadership training meeting:

“I am convinced there is no other organization anywhere to match the Relief Society of this Church.

If they will be UNITED and speak with ONE VOICE,

Their STRENGTH will be INCALCULABLE!”

10 January 2004, 20

Relief Society - A Restoration of an Ancient Form

RELIEF SOCIETY

“A Restoration of an Ancient Pattern”


Although the name may be modern date,

the institution is of ANCIENT ORIGIN.

We were told by our martyred prophet

that the same organization EXISTED

in the church ANCIENTLY.”

Eliza R. Snow

(Published in: “Daughters in My Kingdom”)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Testimony of the Book of Mormon

Many of you witnessed Elder Jeffery R. Holland's POWERFUL WITNESS
of the Book of Mormon in General Conference - 4 October 2009.
He said:
"I ask that my testimony of the Book of Mormon
and all that it implies, given today under my own OATH and OFFICE,
BE RECORDED BY MEN ON EARTH AND ANGELS IN HEAVEN.
I want it absolutely clear when I stand before the judgment bar of God
that I declared to the world...that the Book of Mormon
IS TRUE."

He also, declared this thought:
"I TESTIFY that one cannot come to the FULL FAITH
in this latter-day work---and thereby find the FULLEST MEASURE
of PEACE and COMFORT in these, our times---
until he or she EMBRACES the divinity of the Book of Mormon
and the Lord Jesus Christ,
of whom it testifies."


No comments:

Post a Comment