Most of the doctrine and statements will be from President Lee's:
- "Decisions for Successful Living" (1973) Pages 40-41, 44, 55-62
- "Stand Ye in Holy Places" (1974) Pages 208-16
2. And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3. BLESSED ARE the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4. BLESSED ARE they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5. BLESSED ARE the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6. BLESSED ARE they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7. BLESSED ARE the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. BLESSED ARE the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. BLESSED ARE the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of god.
10. BLESSED ARE they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. BLESSED ARE ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.