President Gordon B. Hinckley's Challenge and Promise

President Gordon B. Hinckley said in a

worldwide leadership training meeting:

“I am convinced there is no other organization anywhere to match the Relief Society of this Church.

If they will be UNITED and speak with ONE VOICE,

Their STRENGTH will be INCALCULABLE!”

10 January 2004, 20

Relief Society - A Restoration of an Ancient Form

RELIEF SOCIETY

“A Restoration of an Ancient Pattern”


Although the name may be modern date,

the institution is of ANCIENT ORIGIN.

We were told by our martyred prophet

that the same organization EXISTED

in the church ANCIENTLY.”

Eliza R. Snow

(Published in: “Daughters in My Kingdom”)

Monday, May 9, 2011

BLESSINGS...

This was posted from Amy Robinson's personal blog: "My Spiritual Journey"...I have posted a link to her blog on the side of this Relief Society blog under BLOGS by our Sisters...For those who would love to read more of her insights, please click on the link to her blog...
However, Her post, today, was so good, that I am posting it here...

Amy's thoughts:
An amazing song, reminding me of why I am here. Who I can turn too, and that this is not the end. My Savior loves me so much that he gives me far more than I think I deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment